All orders will be shipped via Registered Airmail or EMS offered by Malaysia Post Office. Methods of shipment could be selected from shopping cart and relevant postal charge will be displayed accordingly.
Order Processing : 1-3 days
Registered AirMail : 7-10 days tracking no. (Can't trace on-line)
SpeedPost/EMS : 3-5 days with online tracking no.
(We do not ship orders on Saturday, Sunday, or Holidays). Our web store will compute correct shipping charges for domestic shipping within the Malaysia.
It is not guaranteed that orders will leave within the time frames. Weekends and holidays are not counted as days of shipping.
Shipping Fuel and Cleaning Fluids
Hazard Material regulations require that we only ship Fuel and compressed cleaning fluids within the West Malaysia. Shipments must be sent via Ground shipping. Fuel is also available for store pick-up.
For East Malaysia, we may ship fuel for bulk purchase only via Sea freight.
Defective merchandise claims are referred directly to the manufacturer of that product. Please note that we are not responsible for defective merchandise and cannot provide refunds for any used and/or defective merchandise. Most manufacturers will repair or exchange defective products as agreed to under warranty.
Refund Policy for Unsuccessful Delivery:
Refund policy is not applied at any case including items damaged, lost etc. Otherwise, insurance should be applied.
In any cases, the parcel may return to us with one of the following reasons.
- Unclaimed (>90% ** All Parcel will be returned if they are unclaimed within 14 days upon arrival.)
- Insufficient Address
- Moved, Left No Address
- Returned For Better Address
- No Such Street or Number
- Not Deliverable As Addressed Unable to forward
- No Mail Receptacle
- Attempted - Not Known
- Box Closed - No Order
Disregarding any reasons, the Company will be charged the return delivery cost by our local Post Office for all undelivered or unclaimed parcels.
The customer should be responsible for return delivery charge and re-shipment charge if parcels or goods returned "UNCLAIM" or due to address related problem.
TIPS to prevent parcel return:-
- Ensure the parcel will be received at your given delivery address. Recipient signature is always required at reception of parcel.
- Please ensure the correctness and check deliberately on your shipping address before check out.
- Provide a valid cellphone number in your profile for easy contact by local Post Office in case of any delivery problems may arise.
- Check your local Post Office website frequently with our delivery tracking number provided, for your parcel arrival status.
- Go to your nearest Post Office to check your parcel arrival status with delivery tracking number if no delivery within stipulated period.
- If you are planning to move in the very near future, do not order anything on-line until you have settled in your new address.